by Tracey Brown
- 2oz unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 7oz asparagus
- 5oz fresh peas shelled
- 3½ oz courgette slices
- 3½ oz baby spinach
- 1lb cooked tagliatelle
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- large handful of fresh spring herbs including: mint, basil, dill & parsley
- ground black pepper
- olive oil for drizzling
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the asparagus, peas, courgettes, spinach and stir fry for 1 – 2 minutes until spinach has wilted.
- Add the cooked pasta and a little of the cooking water to the pan. Stir and combine.
- Stir in the lemon juice and zest along with the herbs and season to taste.
- To serve, divide the pasta among 4 bowls, sprinkle over the parmesan shavings and drizzle with olive oil.